BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Chapter 2- waiting for the man

"Uh"


I had completley lost my train of thought.


"wow, you are bleeding really bad"


Well that would explain why everything sounded muffled.


" listen i called 911, oh your head, let me see if i have something to clean that up just to stop the bleeding."


He left for a moment i sat there feeling absoluteley dazed. I was losing my mind. how hard did i hit my head on the steering wheel? I honest to god think the guy that hit me is Sidney Crosby. W-O-W. I must have been spacing out when he got back because he said,


"ugh, you don't have a concussion do you?'


"No" i replied haughitly,making him smirk.


"lets get you out of whats left of that car" he said pulling me out and into his arms,then reached into the car to grab my blazer. He sat me down on the cold guard rail on the side of the road,wrapping my jacket around me, and kneeled in front of me.


"I am Sidney by the way" as he began to clean away the blood from my ear with what i think was an old t-shirt, and confirming who i thought he was. He looked up at me expectantly.


" oh, Reagan" i extended my hand, which he gladly took.His touch was electric.


" well reagan, sorry we had to meet under these circumstances" he stated as he moved up my face with the cloth" i really am..."


"GAH" i screamed reflexively kicking him in the shin as he put pressure on the cut on my forehead.


"Sorry" he continued to clean up the cut as we sat in silence. I can't believe one of my favorite players is sitting in front of me, i could quote his stats dating back to shattuck st. mary like i was reading them off a paper. Despite that it was early morning and that it was absolutley freezing from rain last night, his proxemity warmed me too my toes, and every so often, his fingers would slip and brush my skin sending a tingling sensation down my spine.


Finally the cops, an ambulence and a tow truck showed up. The officer informed us that the man on the motorcycle had been pulled over for wreckless driving, and the tow truck hauled my sad crunched up honda away. It was insisted that I go to the hospital to make sure i did not have a concussion and to get stiches for the gash on my head. Joy. Sidney decided to come to the hospital with me, and followed behind the ambulance in his range rover. I am not sure how he hit me, the back of my car got smashed, and yet his barely looks like it has been scratched. regardless, it meant more time with him.

0 comments: