BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Chapter 1- manic monday

skerchhhh,bam,smash,crunch, poof, aghhh,owwww

Son.of.a.bitch

Why do i bother? I knew this morning was going to be bad when i woke up (late might i add). The shower refused to be anything but cold, my hair dryer blew out, and i was out of coffee so i had to wait in line and starbucks. The only thing going right today was my outfit: a navy blue chiffon sleeveless blouse and a heather grey pencil skirt though from the burning hot feeling radiating off my chest that might be ruined too, lovely. But honestly, this could have been worst, so i am thankful that it wasn't as bad as it coud have been.

Pulling me out of my reverie was a banging on the window of my now totaled car. I lifted my head up from the steering wheel, god my head hurt, i tried to collect myself.


"Blah blah blah blah?"


What is that muffled noise?oh, the person! I unbuckled my seat belt and unlocked the car. The car door swung open. I was verbally swarmed with still slightly muffled young mans voice.


"oh my god are you okay? I am so sorry, miss. I did not see that motorcycle coming, when he cut in front of me i swerved so i wouldn't hit him and ended up hitting you."


I was in shock,but other than feeling as if i had just been hit the head with a baseball bat, i didn't think i was seriously injured. I had seen the motorcycle to and i knew it wasn't his fault. When i looked up too calm his worried panicking antics I was met with the most intense eyes i had ever seen.

0 comments: