BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A New Story

Hi everyone,


I know most of you all have probably given up on me and any chance of ever getting an update. I am really sorry about it. The situation is: I went back and read what I had written and I began to feel like this story lacked depth and substience, something was missing. It was my first attempt at writing a story like this and to be honest I feel like this was my scratch paper to see if I could do it. That being said I always write everything out on paper before I type it in. So I have several updates to Piece of my Heart, if you guys would like me to keep going with this story please let me know.


I have a new story that I really have thought about and will be putting up. I have taken a little bit more time to develop the story and what I want to do with it. It is called A Fine Mess and I would love for you all to check it out and spread word if you like it.


Thanks so much. You guys are troopers.

jeyre87

0 comments: